About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Women are the new Majority

I'm seeing more and more women in classes, learning, shooting, having fun.
They are strong, independent, smart and armed! 

There was a big gun show this weekend in my area and I saw a lot of women shopping, buying and smiling.  Yep, I always smile at the gun show, kind of "kid in a candy store" smiling.    Today was no different. 

But I really enjoyed seeing the women next to the men, shopping, talking, understanding.  I listened to a few shoppers, and they were asking intelligent questions, making good deals.  I remembered back to my first gun show when so few women were there and even fewer were able to talk with any knowledge. 

It is a great feeling to see women learning, being independent and able to take care of themselves.  The shooting community is a lot like a big family, welcoming, open, helpful...

Be safe, Be smart and Have Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment