About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Photo Shoot was Amazing

I was lucky enough to have seven women join me at the NRA Range. A couple traveled several hours to get there.  We did the needed pictures quickly and easily, and then had lots of fun!  I'd never done a shoot with just "the girls" and now I can't wait to set up another one!  What fun!!!

Thank you to everyone who came out, you were gracious, cooperative and FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment