About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Veteran’s Day at the NRA Range in Fairfax, VA

Veteran’s Day at the NRA Range in Fairfax, VA

If you are in the Northern Virginia area, the NRA is the place to be on Veteran’s Day (November 11).  Cam & Company will be hosting their show from the range, LIVE, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.  Are you a Veteran?  Bring your ID or DD214 and shoot free from 2 pm to closing!

This is a great opportunity and sounds like a lot of fun!  I plan to be there, both as a NRA member and a Veteran.  

See you at the Range!

No comments:

Post a Comment