About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Friday, November 15, 2013

moving on

Veteran's Day is past, Thanksgiving is just around the corner and then...Christmas!  Wow, where did the year go?

Before we now it, Auld Lang Syne and then...SHOT SHOW!  I've booked my trip and I am so excited, I can't wait.  The people, the exhibits, the parties...my suite at the Venetian. 

My website it up, my training company is back in business, now...I need clients!  I'm pursuing the Home Training Party concept.  Offering NRA and custom classes. 

Been a little crazy.  I had some personal bumps in my road, took some time off, then finished my second book (watch for it in Aug of next year), and submitted a proposal for a third.  Now, I need to get my blog muscles back. 

Be patient with me, we will be back to business soon, less personal, more fun stuff.

You are all wonderful!!

Safe Shooting

No comments:

Post a Comment