About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

I love teaching!

I had the chance to introduce a very pleasant young man to shooting today. He was a natural, shot extremely well, and that left us time to play a little more, speed drills and turning targets, different pistols. What made it so much fun for me was watching his skill develop and the huge smile.  By the time we were finished, my smile was as big as his.

We need more women teaching, think about sharing the joy and fun with someone else.  It is fun and rewarding.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great and I totally agree with you. Nothing beats teaching newbies to shoot :)

    ReplyDelete