About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Nations Gun Show at Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly VA this weekend!

If you are in the area, come on out!  I will be at Virginia Commonwealth Attorney Ken Cuccinelli's table promoting National Take Your Daughter to the Range Day!  Come say hi!!

BTW, if you've never been to the gun show at the Expo Center, leave your credit cards at home!  There are so many WONDERFUL things you didn't know you needed!  Plan a budget in advance, there are amazing things there. 

If you are looking for a first gun, this is a great opportunity, very few places will you see so many of different makes, models and sizes.  You can hold a hundred different guns in your hand looking for that Goldilock's moment of the one that feels perfect!

Safe Shooting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow - thanks for the heads up! I will definitely try to make it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there on Sunday. I will stop by and say "hi"

    ReplyDelete