About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Changes to the Blog Format

Based on recent comments, I have changed the admin section to require an id and block anonymous posts.  I encourage polite discourse, differing opinions and insights, but I ask that you be respectful of others.  I am less concerned about responses to what I write than to a guest blogger or someone elses comment.  Please continue to comment, if you would like to be a guest blogger please let me know. 

I appreciate your cooperation, and sincerely hope no ones feelings were hurt by some of the recent comments.

Lastly, my primary demographic is women, however, I have many men reading this as some for the thoughts and advice transcend gender.  I welcome all readers to participate in open discussions.

Safe Shooting

No comments:

Post a Comment