About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Rare Personal Stuff

With Taking Your First Shot at the printer there is nothing left to do but wait.  I'm so excited, I can hardly wait to see and hold it, it is like waiting for a new baby!  I've had some amazing support along the way, family, friends, you...offering suggestions, support and a test bed for information!  I also got an amazing response to requests for reviews, and when it comes out you will be able to see them, but special thanks to Kathy Jackson (Cornered Cat) for an amazing Foreword.  Thank you for the reviews to AGirl, Gun Divas, Julie Golob, Mike Thiemer, Becky Lou LaCock, Rob Pincus and Evan Carson.

Now that the book is done, I had to have something to occupy my time.  Yep, you guessed it.  Book 2 is in the works.  I signed the contract this week.  It is about home and personal security and will cover a lot of tips to stay safe.  I'm on Chapter 4 and it is really going well.

Also, National Take Your Daughter to the Range Day is gearing up, we are starting to get interest from ranges and have even gotten a few small donations to help cover administrative costs!  We need MORE RANGES and MORE DONTATIONS!  Last year was funded mostly in $5 increments (and a lot of self funding that I can't afford this year) but really, a few dollars can get stretched pretty far! 

Be Safe. Be Well and Thank You for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the book! Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the book in real life!

    I have a range that is interested...keep your fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete