About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Introducing The Home Security Handbook


It is available on the major sites in paperback or e-book.  All kinds of tips on home, travel, traffic stops, kids, college…in an easy to read, down to earth compact book.  I think of it as the little book that delivers big!  At just 109 pages, with lots of pictures, it is a deceptively quick read.  Deceptive in that there is so much information you may be surprised it is such a small package. 

 
With an awesome foreword from Mike Seeklander, co-host of The Best Defense, and genuinely nice guy, this book delivers lots of tips.  This is not a read once and put away.  This is something you can turn to before traveling for reminders, or pass on to your kids as they are getting ready to go off to college. 


Ok, I’m a little bias.  This is my second book, put out by Skyhorse Publishing (Thank you Skyhorse!)  But the reviews have been great, and I hope you enjoy it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment