About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Friday, January 27, 2012

3000+!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I’m jumping up and down.  3000+ page views in two months.  At the risk of sounding like Sally Field, I think you like me!  LOL.  Seriously, the feedback, comments and new friends have made this blog a labor of love, and I feel I have found my voice.  I enjoy sharing ideas and suggestions and reading the feedback and I even enjoy struggling to come up with a new topic.

Pageviews all time history              3,001

Thank you so much…drum roll please…..Congratulations to GunDiva!  Please email me at Lynne@InnovativeDefensiveSolutions.com to let me know where to send your gift!  I hope you like it.  It is a small token of appreciation.

I wish I could send all of you something, but…unless I have the winning Mega Millions numbers, I can’t do that, so I’m sending all of you my thanks and my hopes that you stay safe, stay happy, and continue to share your gifts with the world.

Safe Shooting!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky me! Thanks. And congrats on your blog being so well received :)

    Here's to another 3K hits in the next couple of months!

    ReplyDelete