About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Humble Apologies

I miss writing for you, but I've been so swamped with National Take Your Daughter to the Range Day that I haven't been posting like I used to.  For those that are following the event, it is coming together nicely, and the credit goes to more people than I can list here but they are all working hard behind the scenes or sending in donations large and small, or emailing support or organizing their home ranges to host events.  I have to believe this is going to be an amazing event and that it will continue to grow through the coming years as more and more families realize that Shooting is a Great Activity for the whole family! 

Now, there is one thing I need help with.  We need to get the word out to the non-shooting community!  Most of the people involved already shoot!  How can you help?  Invite a friend to a local event!  Let them try it and see...this is fun! 

Now, for those who haven't been following this kind lady, check out A Girl and Her Gun and see her giveaway.  She is a generous spirit who believes strongly in helping others find the joy and empowerment that comes with learning to shoot.  You may be someone who can offer to support the give away, you may know someone who needs what is offered...Send her some encouragement and let her know you are reading.

Thanks to all.  Lot's more exciting news to come.

Remember, keep training and Practice as if your Life may Depend on it!

Safe Shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment