About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Friday, March 30, 2012

The Zen of Shooting

We've all experienced it.  Your go to the range, you focus on your shooting and when you are done you have let go of the stresses of the day, any frustrations vanish, you are relaxed and refreshed.  That is the Zen of shooting.  It even beats Shopping (don't tell my husband!). 

1 comment:

  1. There's a reason why I call it gunpowder therapy - nothing else bleeds the stress off like a few rounds downrange.

    ReplyDelete