About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Clearing the record

There has been a lot going on the last couple days.  Many of you saw the controversial guest post by my husband directly responding to some vicious attacks against me.  I have chosen to take the high road and remove the post.  Not because of the threats from an individual, I'm a strong woman and not easily deterred if I believe my path is just.  I removed it because someone very dear to me was hurt by the words in the post.  That she was upset hurt me more than the lies and aspersions on my character.  For her, the post was removed.

I sincerely hope that the others involved will follow this example, do the right thing and stop the attacks.

Thanks you, and Safe Shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment