About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Shot Show is Next Week!

Shot Show is Next Week!            
I’m getting ready to pack up and head to Las Vegas for Shot Show.  This is my first year and I’m so excited.  I kind of wish I wasn’t doing it on a broken toe, but…I’m just going to have to walk slower.
If you will be there, let me know, I would love to meet!  If you would like more information about National Take Your Daughter to the Range Day, I will have lots of materials with me.
I will also have flyers about my book, Taking Your First Shot, which is due out in April.  I’m very excited, and grateful to SkyHorse Publishing for taking a chance. It is an introduction to pistols, armed and unarmed personal defense and concealed carry, primarily for women.   
Stay Safe!  Watch this space for news and pictures from Shot Show, as well as FaceBook at Women Firearms Instructors.

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited too!!!!!!

    Can't wait to meet you IRL :)

    ReplyDelete