About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Personal Alarms

I'm a huge advocate of the little Personal Alarm, it is a great noisemaker and distraction.
I've carried a device from Sabre Red for years on the outside of my purse, but was recently introduced to what can only be called it's big sister!

Athena, at www.GunGoddess.com told me she had just started carrying a personal alarm from Swiss Tech and I had to check it out.  Price point is similar but there in not comparison in value!

This little beauty had a flash light, a flashing red strobe, a replaceable battery, an option lanyard, a removable belt clip and a replaceable battery.  Oh, and it make a lot of noise when you push the panic button!  I added a split ring to mine so I could more easily hang in on my purse, but this little baby is awesome!!!

 
 
Head on over to Gun Goddess, http://www.gungoddess.com/bodygard-personal-alarm/ and check this out as well as the other wonderful offerings.  She is expanding her personal defense line and helping use all be safe, in addition to the other awesome fun things you can find there!!
 
Safe Shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment