About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Friday, December 29, 2017

Profiles in Excellence: Julie Golob


Julie has a long list of accomplishments; Veteran, Mom, Wife, Author, Hunter, Pro Shooter, TV personality, Captain of the Smith & Wesson shooting team, and IPSC World Champion Ladies Classic Division (and probably the nicest shooter on the circuit).  




I have been honored to meet Julie on several occasions and follow her on FaceBook, Twitter, www.juliegolob.com, and YouTube, JulieG.TV.  If this woman has the ability to frown, I’ve never seen it.  She is upbeat, generous of spirit and inspiring.  I learn so much watching her, but never feel like I’m being taught.  She is approachable, funny and most importantly genuine. 




Julie is truly an inspiration for girls and women everywhere.  We’ll probably never rise to her level, but she never makes you feel that way.  This is someone I would love to just sit down for coffee with, not that she has time between her competition schedule, writing, blogging, appearances and spending time with two adorable little ones, teaching them early about gun safety.  It isn’t possible to watch Julie’s vlog and not smile.  She has been nominated for the 2018 NRA Board of Directors.  I support her! 

#JulieGforNRA

No comments:

Post a Comment