About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Reviews

          

How hard is it to read the reviews people post on your books?  BRUTAL!  I had no idea.  But now, 3 books out, and I’m finding that it can be brutal.  Most of them are great, but every once in a while you get someone who was looking for something else, and they blast your book because it wasn’t what they were looking for. 

People can be brutal.  I’ve asked other authors, they experienced the same thing.  The great reviews are the highs, the trash reviews are the lows.  Many don’t read their reviews, I have not gotten to that point yet.

What have I learned?  The people who write the books you review have feelings.  Reminds me of Thumper’s Mother; “If you can’t say something nice…”
 
Thank you to those who left positive and encouraging comments.  For those who were looking for something else…I’m sorry that you didn’t get what you were looking for.  Perhaps you can read the descriptions and reviews more carefully and find the right fit for you, or you can contact me and ask for a recommendation.
 

Thank you, stepping off the soap box now

No comments:

Post a Comment