About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Monday, April 15, 2013

I was out sick last week

You would think that would give me more time to write, but....I spent more time sleeping.

Feeling like joining the humans again today, and wanted to make a quick post.

Thank you for all of the support.

Let's beat the bushes and get ranges signed on for NTYDTTRD!

Congratulations to Julie G, if you visit her website you can see a photo of her beautiful new baby girl.

For those ranges who have registered, I promise to get the website updated in the next 3 days, and if you don't see your information, please email me as I've gotten a little behind.

Safe Shooting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment