About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

For the 2nd Amendment Lover in All of Us

You may know my husband is a crafter, and has a shop on Etsy called Cats in My Garden.  He does a variety of things, but my favorite are the stamped concrete stepping stones, complete with recycled brass and cute 2nd Amendment sayings.
 
This one really got my attention, and yes, some of the brass is from my recent trip to the range.   These are fun pieces, but they also remind me of what we are trying so hard to protect.  The right to bear arms is as old as our nation.  There are so many who would like to strip us of that right.  We can never forget the lessons of history, what happens to a nation that disarms it’s people.  Be proud of your passion for shooting.  Only by being open, honest and vocal can we keep that right.
Safe Shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment