About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Glock introduces a .380

I guess they are trying to compete with the other pocket pistols.  I haven't seen it yet, but expect to soon.  I really wish they would consider a single stack 9mm.  I love Glock.  But...please!  Another too small to handle well gun?  What the world needs now?

Pocket pistol is a misnomer.  How many stories are there about someone shooting themselves because they carried a mini-gun in a pocket without a holster??  LOTS!

Ok, promise to check it out and provide a more informed opinion.

Happy New Year to all, wishing you safe and prosperous 2014!!

2 comments:

  1. I got to shoot this at Shot Show. SMOOTH! A little bigger than a Ruger LCP, easy on the hand, a little small for my taste, but a nice Glock!

    ReplyDelete