About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Must read - Situational awareness from The Gun Divas

http://www.thegundivas.com/2012/07/situational-awareness-its-not-just-for.html

This is an excellent lesson in awareness.  I'm sorry someone had to be injured, but remember it can happen at any time to any one.

Be Safe.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for re-posting this. My son is okay, but I wish I'd maybe focused on the boys as much as I focused on my daughter. I'm aware that men and women live in different worlds and I made the mistaken assumption that my boys would be, I don't know, magically protected because they were boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad he is ok, but what a scary lesson! Hopefully, other's will read this and learn from it.

      Delete