About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

NTYDTTRD In Northern Va

If you are in the Northern Va area we still have a few slots open for participants to join our event at the HQ NRA Range.

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (unless they already have their own range card, then they must be accompanied by an adult).

We will have .22 rifles and pistols, as well as some additional firearms to be borrowed. 

Email Lynne@innovativedefensivesolutions.com to register!

No comments:

Post a Comment