About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

NTYDTTRD Update

Growing, growing, growing!  We are still registering ranges, and still just over a month to go.  The folks over at NRA have been incredibly supportive.  We are so excited. 

Texas is still leading the country with FIVE ranges, we just added Chattanooga Tenn...This will be an amazing day, and I can't wait for the brief downtime after it is over, catch my breath, and then start doing the after actions review and planning for next year.

I hope some of you will be able to come to the Fairfax VA event, and it you aren't in this area, please consider looking for a range near you that you can participate or volunteer. 

Safe Shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment