About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Friday, February 28, 2014

FPF Training March 15/16 in Culpepper Va with Greg Ellifritz

Training Opportunity at FPF
"Ground Fighting: The presentation and practical application of various techniques of reversal and escape for average citizens to augment their pistol and enhance their capacity for self-defense. Protective gear in the form of a cup and glasses recommended, but not required. This class will be conducted indoors at Zamora Boxing Gym in Culpeper from 0900-1600. Cost is $150.
Collapse Medicine:  Best described here: COLLAPSE MEDICINE.  This class will run 0900-1600 at the Culpeper Holiday Inn Express and costs $150.  (Bring extra money, because Greg sells top notch first aid gear, at nearly his cost, right after the class.)  Cost is $150. 
Registration is available at my nifty new website:  http://www.fpftraining.com/fpf-sponsored-training-opportunities/"

No comments:

Post a Comment