About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

2011 was an amazing year. So many things happened. I had several FIRSTS and FAVORITES that I’m grateful for and want to share with you. I became a NRA Pistol Instructor. I had my first student on the range and she was an amazing shot! I took my first Pepper Spray class (it was so much fun, I’m getting certified to teach them in the new year). I wrote my first Blog and discovered my voice, and that I can write things other people want to read. I took my first Personal Defense lesson and found my strength. I discovered an author whose work I love; Kathy Jackson, The Cornered Cat. I got to meet a 2nd Amendment icon, Dick Heller. I met Evan Carson, who became my instructor, my boss and my friend. All in all, a good year. Now, on to see what 2012 will bring! Maybe a book of my own? A new Rifle? I want to thank my husband, family, friends and kittens for all their support. I want to thank all of you for reading, commenting and sharing. When I started this blog, just last month, I never dreamed I would reach so many people. Thank you. I wish all of you a Safe and Happy 2012. Happy Shooting! Stay Safe! Lynne

4 comments: