About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

National Take Your Daughter to the Range Day 2013


NTYDTTRD is Underway!
We are planning, registering, answering questions, recruiting sponsors…
If you haven’t seen then, here are a few photos from events in June.  Look at those smiles!!!


We are in serious need of support, if you can help, please visit our website at www.NationalTakeYourDaughtertotheRangeDay.com and click on the donate button or contact me for an address for a check or donation in kind. 

We really appreciate everyone’s support and are excited about Jun 15, 2013! 

Thank you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment