About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I've been tagged, again! Thank you!!!





The meaning of the German word, “liebster,” is ”beloved person, liked very much, preferred above others, liked or loved above others.” And while I know that none of us could pick just our very favorite top few blogs for this award, many of which are new to us, it’s nice to know that someone likes us enough to share us with their world.
Liebster Award rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
I have listed five of my favorites in the first Liebster post, but will add five more now, which include, but are not limited to:

Julie G
Innovative Defensive Solutions, LLC
A Girl and her Gun
Gun Politics
Gun Divas

No comments:

Post a Comment