About Me

I am also the author of 4 books, available on Amazon, and at many major outlets. I have been contributing writer for Combat Handgun Magazine and Women and Guns Magazine.

I was an instructor for many years, Recently retired.

Thank you for following along with me as this journey continues.

Safe Shooting!



my books

my books
Thoughts, comments and insights for women who shoot and the men who love us!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Bullets and Braces

Check out the story of this young lady who is already a champion, and just hit her teen years.

The NRA Women’s Network is excited to present the latest Armed & Fabulous profile featuring junior shooter Katie Francis. At only 13-years-old, Katie Francis has already accomplished more than most. Her father, Sergeant First Class Chad Francis, bought her a .22 when she was 9-years-old. At the age of 10, she got her first buck, an 8-point, with an AR-15. Today, the ambitious teenager counts the possibility of making an Olympic appearance as one of her goals.

"I think she’s got a future in it if she stays with it,” Katie's dad said.   Check out her story at

http://nrawomen.tv/#/profiles/video/157


No comments:

Post a Comment